Being an Indie is not at all what it’s cracked up to be!

https://soundcloud.com/incubator-creative-group/being-an-indie-is-not-at-all As a result of working with artists for 24 years I can assure you of one thing. A creative type should not be independent and void of a ministry partner. I may step on toes but I talk with artists around the globe on a daily basis. We are all creative in our own rights but let me tell you, when people of like vision come together, the Kingdom is impacted. Here’s my top 10 list of what I’ve found can happen when a creative is isolated and independent. A creative can: …become harsh with yourself and have unrealistic expectations …be blind to steps you’re taking that will lead nowhere …unknowingly formulate assumptions that simply aren’t true outside your level of experience …become tired, weary, confused and/or angry and think they are not called to ministry …become overwhelmed with all the things that can be done in ministry instead of the next logical step …become jaded because it’s not ‘if’, it’s when people will disappoint you …become prideful because you’re void of outside objectivity …be so determined to do ‘something’ that money, time and energy is wasted …become paralyzed because you simply don’t know how to do something with your gifts and calling …become hopeless because you simply don’t see your ministry having impact on people This list should remind us that we have been created with an intrinsic need for people. I hope you’ll evaluate your independence. I hope you’ll look at the results you’re creating. Ask yourself three little questions. Am I independent because I’ve not found the right partner? Am I independent because I’ve been hurt too many times and just can’t trust anyone? Am I independent because I don’t really need anyone? Independence really won’t get you where you want to go. He’s all about partnerships. If you’re teachable and ready to move beyond indepence then drop by www.incubatoronline.com/GPS for some real direction! Something to think about…